· Maintain Social Distancing, this means staying 6 feet or more from others at all times. A good rule of thumb to follow is to ask yourself each day, "Have I had close contact (closer than 6 feet for 10 minutes or more in the last two days) with anyone at work?" If your answer is yes, please consider any possible changes in your activity to minimize this from occurring. Anyone identified as a close contact to someone who tests positive must be quarantined for a minimum of 14 days.
· Wear Your Face Coverings. Plain colored face coverings are required of everyone working indoors and when social distancing can not be maintained outdoors.
· Wear your "6 Feet Please" Sticker. This serves as a reminder to your co-workers and our members and guests to maintain social distance.
· Wash Your Hands Often, and for the recommended 20 seconds.
· Do Not Report to Work Sick. If you have any symptoms, please contact your supervisor immediately. We follow specific guidelines regarding quarantining, testing and contact tracing and will work with you to communicate the requirements for your specific situation.
About BBC Pride
About Bonita Bay Club
Thank you for your interest in employment with Bonita Bay Club. Bonita Bay Club's outstanding reputation is based on our unwavering dedication to providing unforgettable member experiences. Our quest to offer the best in personalized service begins with our staff, therefore, we pride ourselves in the extraordinary length we go to recruit, educate and train.
Our employee mission, committed to exceeding member expectations with every interaction, drives our culture. Every day we accomplish this by living the following:
If you have the passion and drive to become a member of our team, please click here and complete the application in our Open Positions page.
Peggy Taylor, SPHR, SHRM - SCP Director of Human Resources
To learn more about the amenities at Bonita Bay Club, please click here.
26660 Country Club Drive, Bonita Springs, FL. 34134